Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The Mysteries Of The Unknown

*Roughly 5 years later, beginning of 2006*

Dear Diary,

I've been on tour with my brother and his band for about five years now. The guys just got off tour that promoted their second album Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge. The tour went great and helped the guys majorly in the touring and fan base department. My twenty-first birthday is coming up and I'm really excited about it. Frank is excited too..he keeps saying that he's going to buy me my first drink. As for Mikey and I, we are in a strong relationship still. A few arguments here and there, but that's all part of the process of a healthy relationship. He's really caring and supportive as I am for him. I am currently in the car with Mikey and Frank. We're on our way to some type of "Haunted Mansion". I'm nervous about this, but I know that the guys will be there. Until next time...

pce&luv K.Iero


"You're still typing in that thing?" asked Frank, from behind the wheel.

"It's my own personal portable journal..."

"Yeah, but how long have you been typing in that? Five...almost six years...since we first started recording Bullets?"

Bullets was the guys first album that was released back in 2002.

"Yeah...so?"

"Leave her alone Frank." piped Mikey.

"Alright...I was just askin'."

I rolled my eyes and looked out the window. I was sitting in the backseat with Mikey. Mikey reached his hand over and laid his head on my shoulder. I continued to look out the window, when the car pulled up to its destination. We all got out and walked up to the front door of the Mansion. I must admit...I was scared and reached for Mikey's hand. He took it and kissed my cheek.

"Okay...here we go..." said Frank.

We walked into the Mansion to see Gerard, Ray and Bob. Bob had joined the band back when the guys were on the past tour. Matt had left the band on complications. They were all sitting in the main hall area Gerard looked up as we entered.

"Hey guys! We were just getting ready to decide the rooms." he said.

"How? Pick names out of a hat?" laughed Frank.

"Exactly that..." replied Ray.

Mikey and I looked at each other as Gerard continued.

"There is only five rooms available. So we figured Kate will be with Mikey?"

I looked at Mikey and then at Gerard.

"I'll take that as a yes..." Gerard sighed.

He then pulled out a hat with the five room names. They each put their hands into the hat and pulled out their room one-by-one. As each guy named the name of their room out loud, we walked to each room to see what they looked like. It seemed that each room fit each guy's personality perfectly except Mikey. We walked into the room together to put our stuff in. There was a luminous blue light in the corner of the room, that gave it an eerie type of feel.

"Well this isn't creepy at all." said Mikey sarcastically.

"Yeah..." I said uneasy.

He looked at me and put his stuff down in the corner.

"Here let me take those..." he said, taking my stuff and putting it next to his.

I looked around the room...at all the Gothic architecture. It definitely gave me chills down my spine.

"Hey...you alright?" asked Mikey, standing in front of me.

"Never better." I lied.

He sighed and wrapped his arms around me. I rested my head on his chest, when there was a knock at the door. We both looked over to see Ray in the doorway.

"Meeting in the Studio hall guys." he said.

Mikey and I nodded and followed Ray to the Studio hall. The guys all sat around in the studio, when we walked in. Mikey picked up his bass and began practice with the guys. I just sat off to the side and watched. They practiced and began writing songs which lasted about eight or nine hours. I ended up getting up for the last hour or so and walked around the Mansion. I was really curious about it. I ended up in a Courtyard and sat on a bench near the water. All I could think of was that this Mansion had "The Shining" type of feel to it. I continued to look around when I felt like someone was watching me.

"Hello?" I asked, looking around.

No answer. This was weird. I gazed into the water, when I heard a crunching noise. I turned and jumped...it was Mikey.

"I'm sorry...I didn't mean to scare you." he said sitting next to me.

"I'm fine. You didn't scare me." I muttered.

He laughed and put his arm around me. I dug my head into his chest and sighed.

"This place is freaky, huh?" he questioned, rubbing my arm.

"A little..." I responded.

"So how did you find this place?"

I shrugged at that question. I didn't know, I guess I was drawn to it or something. He kissed my head, when I looked up at him. He was looking around, but the way the light reflected off of him made him look irresistible. I looked down towards the water to see our reflection in the ripple. He was looking down as well and smiled.

"Wow...whose that beautiful girl in the water's reflection?" he laughed.

I chuckled and kissed his neck. He then kissed my head and lifted it. We kissed and I put my head on his shoulder. Next thing I know, my cell went off on vibrate.

"Uh.." I groaned, pulling it out of my pocket.

"Who is it?"

"Frank..." I answered, reading the I.D.

"You gonna answer it?"

I nodded and opened it.

"Hello.." I said, annoyed.

"Hey...where are you guys?"

"Over by the Courtyard...or at least I think it's the Courtyard..."

"Okay well come back. We just ordered some food for dinner."

"Alright" I sighed and closed the cell.

I then stood up and stretched. I began to walk away when I realized that Mikey wasn't behind me. I turned to see him sitting on the bench, gazing into the water. I walked over and he looked up at me.

"I'm coming..." he said, glimpsing back at the water.

"C'mon..." I said, putting my hand out towards him.

He took it and stood up. We walked out of the Courtyard and into the Mansion.

No comments:

Post a Comment