Wednesday, April 25, 2012

What Goes Bump In The Night

Mikey and I walked into the main hall to see tables of Italian food placed from corner to corner. Frank looked up and smiled. Mikey picked up two plates and handed me one.

"Thanks..." I smiled.

"No problem..." he replied, kissing my neck.

"If you two are gonna be Lovey Dovey...get a room!" laughed Gerard.

I rolled my eyes and put some pasta onto my plate. I then walked over and sat in a chair next to Mikey's bass. Mikey and Frank both walked over and sat. Frank had a salad dish, while Mikey had pasta as well. Gerard, Ray and Bob all stood over by the tables and ate.

"That was good..." stated Frank.

I nodded and finished my last bite. Mike looked over at me and rubbed my back.

"You want me to take that?" asked Frank.

"Sure..." I said, handing him my plate.

Mikey kissed my neck and wrapped an arm around me. I turned towards him and smiled. He winked and smiled back. I rolled my eyes and giggled.

"You look tired..." he whispered.

"A little..." I yawned.

"Do you wanna go rest?"

"Sure..."

I stood up and stretched.

"We're going back to the room..." stated Mikey.

The guys all nodded and walked back to their rooms as well. As we walked back into the room, I walked over to the bed and laid across it. Mikey closed the door and lied next to me. He began to massage my back and I closed my eyes as he moved closer towards me. He began to rub my sides and I tried hard not to laugh.

"What's funny?"

"I'm just a little sensitive on my sides..."

"Well then..." he smirked.

I looked up at him and shook my head.

"Please?" he whimpered with a little tremble in his lip.

"It's the first night here...plus I didn't bring anything...."

"That's okay..." he said, getting up and going over to his bag. "I brought some..."

I sat up and rolled my eyes. He opened one of the packages as I laid back down on the bed. I closed my eyes when I felt the bed move. Mikey's arm wrapped around me and he began to kiss my neck. I moaned lightly as his hands slowly went up my sides under my shirt. I wrapped my arms and legs around him as he ended up on top of me.

"Old...Lovers...Friends...Death..."

I turned my head when Mikey stopped and looked at me.

"What's ---"

"Shh....listen..." I hushed.

"Old...Lovers...Friends...Death..."

"Do you here that?" I whispered.

"Yeah...what is it?" he asked.

"Old...Lovers...Friends...Death..."

I began to freak out when I cuddled closer to Mikey.

"Mike...I don't like this..." I whispered.

"FUCKIN' A!!!"

Mikey and I both jumped and got up. We poked our heads out of the door to see Gerard, Ray and Bob doing the same thing.

"Frank..."

I began to run down the hallway towards his room.

"Kate...no..." said Mikey, but I was already at Frank's door.

"FRANK!" I yelled, banging on his door.

"KATE! HELP!"

I bust open the door to see Frank in the corner of the room. I turned on the light and walked in.

"Frankie...what happened?"

"I...I don't know...somethings in here..."

"What's going on?" asked Mikey, running in.

He was followed by Gerard, Ray and Bob. I walked over to Frank.

"You're sweating..." I said, feeling his forehead.

"I don't know...there's something in this place..."

"Yeah...there is..." said Mikey.

"Oh come on...there's no such thing as ghosts..." laughed Bob.

He started to walk out of the room when the door closed in front of him. He turned slowly towards us.

"I'd like to take back my last statement."

We all rolled our eyes, when the voices began.

"Old...Lovers...Friends...Death..." It began to get louder.

We all looked at one another. Frank sighed deeply.

"I say that if we go anywhere...we travel in pairs or groups." suggested Gerard.

"I agree..." said Ray.

I nodded and moved closer to Mikey.

"Well lets make buddies for now..." said Bob.

"Okay...Kate and Mike...Bob and Ray...Frank and Myself?" stated Gerard.

We all nodded and went back to our rooms. I was now officially freaked out. When we got back to the room, Mikey grabbed my hand.

"Kate..."

"What?"

"I can't stay here..."

I turned towards him when he collapsed suddenly to the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment